Horizon and Delver Agents Partner to Serve Arctic, Alaskan, and Antarctic Expeditions
For 15 years, Delver Agents has been the premier Ushuaia-based port agency and supplier supporting Antarctic expeditions from Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay. Antarctic operators from cruise lines and fishing fleets including NASA and Metallica trust Delver for ship services, freight forwarding, and import and export services. From parkas and pistons to mobile labs and submarines, they’ve always found a way to get you whatever you need, wherever you need it, from ports throughout the Southern Cone.
Now joining forces, Horizon and Delver Agents have the global reach to serve all your Arctic, Alaskan, and Antarctic expeditions. With our combined logistics supply chains, we provide consolidated door-to-deck delivery of marine spares, hotel supplies, and food and beverages from vendors anywhere in the world.
Together, Delver Agents and Horizon offer you an integrated, end-to-end solution that streamlines your procurement operations while giving you greater transparency, security, reliability, and control of all your purchase orders.
Our teams provide:
- Personalized port services for anything and everything your expeditions need.
- Consolidation of globally-sourced spares at Horizon’s 30+ international warehouses.
- Consolidation of food, beverages, and hotel supplies in LA, Miami and Europe for Antarctic, Arctic, and Alaskan expeditions.
- Expedited import/export and customs clearance to and from South American markets and worldwide.
- Real-time tracking of all your purchase orders through Horizon WorldTrack.
- 24/7 support by Delver’s port agents and Horizon’s routing specialists.
How can the combined forces of Horizon and Delver support your Arctic, Antarctic, or Alaskan expedition? Whatever you need, wherever you need it, we’ll get the job done.